You want the free clothes, but you think it is just TOO MUCH WORK? Think again! It is sooooo easy for busy moms to host your own Lulaparty…not to mention the incredible fun it is! It can be done from the comfort of your own couch!
You have two options…in home or online. Honestly, most working moms don’t want to have to spiffy up the house or remember to grab food for the occasion, so the easy way to do a party is by hosting online. Consultants each do things a bit differently, but you will be asked to invite your friends to a Facebook group where the inventory will be posted. Typically, this is either in a consultant’s Facebook vip group or an exclusive Facebook group with just your family and friends. Oftentimes, these groups contain information above sizing and styles for Lularoe beginners as well as outfit ideas. Generally, the host is provided with free clothes of their choosing, depending on how many sales were made during the party. An online party can last anywhere from 24 hours to several days.
Other easy responsibilities might include:
- Personally messaging everyone invited to talk with them/remind them of the party. This can be a quick text message!
- Encouraging participation through Facebook posts on your personal page
- Posting pictures of you wearing your Lularoe clothing
- Pointing out certain styles and prints that your guests might like
- Posting why you love the clothing, what styles you wear for certain occasions, etc.
- Thanking guests for purchases or reminding guests of payment.
It honestly is EASY, painless, and doesn’t even require leaving the house! It is a great way to help your friends find joy in their clothing and earn some for yourself for free! If you’re interested, message me at email@example.com, and I’ll be happy to consult with you!