It’s nearly Spring and that means it is time to layer up on clothing here on the East Coast. A day might start out chilly, but end with you driving home with the air conditioning full blast. We just never know, so it is important to dress in layers and be ready! These are my top 5 layering ideas for the Spring season and Lularoe:
- A Classic T and leggings with a Sarah: One of my go-to combinations and oh-so comfy! You can wear this for errands and shopping or dress it up with accessories and cute shoes for a business casual look. When it gets warm, simply remove the Sarah and tie it around your shoulders.
- A Carly with leggings and Harvey/Jaxon: Wearing a Carly with leggings is my favorite Lularoe combination by far. I feel like I’m in my pajamas! A denim jacket is both stylish and practical as it allows for easy shedding when needed.
- A Cassie with a Classic T and Shirley: Just an adorable combination for work or date night! A classy pencil skirt with a Classic T tied on the side, underneath of a silky shirt that provides both coverage and beauty. Can’t get any better!
- Azure Skirt and Classic T with a Harvey/Jaxon: Another work/date look for chilly mornings and warm afternoons. The jacket adds a layer of warmth and a bit of style over top of the Classic T or any other Lularoe top.
- Carly and a Shirley: This outfit bridges the gap to summer. When the weather becomes slightly warmer, this due can be perfectly coordinated with matching shoes and accessories to provide a work or play go-to combination. Since Shirleys tend to be lighter than Sarahs, I’d wear this in late Spring/early Summer when the weather is overall warmer.
I’d love to find a combination specifically for you! Feel free to contact me for styling!