Let’s talk about the Lularoe skirts…what do you wear and when? I’m hear to tell ya! One thing I can say abut all of them…they combine incredible comfy with STYLE!
- get link Azure/Maxi – The Lularoe Azure is a shorter version on a Maxi skirt. Both have a yoga waistband with skirts that flair outward at the bottom. They are meant to be flowing and can even be worn as tops or dresses! They can be worn casually or dressy, for church, work, or simply a walk in the park.
- http://veritatisadvisors.com/2015/11/perspectives-on-small-business-energy-efficiency-accessibility-to-technology/ Lola/Lucy – The Lola skirt is a shorter version of the Lucy skirt, hitting at mid calf versus ankle. These skirts are double layered with a lacy or chiffon outer layer and silky inner layer. Both have wide elastic waistband, adding to the classy chic style. These Lularoe skirts tend to be beautifully fancy and tend to be worn for dressier occasions or where more formal attire is required.
- follow site Cassie – The Cassie skirt is a renown pencil skirt, and it is SO incredibly comfy. Made of cotton or a cotton/polyester blend, the Cassie skirt has a yoga waistband and slips right on. Some even wear the Cassie skirt as a tube top!
- Jill – Jill is one of my favorite skirts for special occasion attire. It is silky with box pleats and a thin black elastic waist. It looks so classy and elegant, hitting just below the knee. Some of the Elegant Jill patterns are simply gorgeous.
- Madison – This is it. THE teacher skirt. This baby has POCKETS!!!! It is my hands down favorite skirt as a teacher. Pleated with the comfiest waist EVER, I could live in these!! More on the casual, Sunday church, work-side, it pairs perfectly with a Classic T and Joy!
Do you have a favorite Lularoe skirt?! Let me know in the comments!